Terms of service
Article 1 (Membership)
A "member" is an individual who applies for membership upon agreeing to the Terms and Conditions in accordance with the procedures specified by the Company. 2.
Member information" refers to information regarding a member's attributes disclosed by the member to the Company, as well as information regarding the member's transaction history. 3.
The Terms and Conditions apply to all members and are to be followed during and after the registration process.
Article 2 (Registration)
1. membership qualifications
Customers who agree to the Terms and Conditions and apply for membership will be eligible for membership upon completion of the registration process. Membership registration procedures must be completed by the person who is to become a member. Registration by a proxy is not permitted. The Company reserves the right to refuse membership applications from individuals whose memberships have been revoked in the past or from other individuals whom the Company deems unsuitable for membership. 2.
2. entry of membership information
When registering as a member, please read the instructions carefully and fill out the required information accurately. Special symbols, old Chinese characters, Roman numerals, etc. may not be used in the registration of member information. If any of these characters are registered, we will change them. 3.
(1) Passwords may only be used by the member himself/herself and may not be transferred or lent to a third party.
(2) Members are responsible for managing their passwords, including changing them regularly to prevent others from knowing them.
(3) Any statement of intent made to the Company using a password shall be deemed to be a statement of intent by the member himself/herself, and any payment, etc. resulting therefrom shall be the responsibility of the member.
Article 3 (Change)
1. members shall promptly notify the Company of any changes in their name, address, or other information provided to the Company. 2.
The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred due to failure to register a change. Please note that even if a change is registered, transactions that have already been processed before the change is registered will still be based on the information provided prior to the change.
Article 4 (Withdrawal from Membership)
If a member wishes to withdraw from membership, the member must complete the withdrawal procedure in person. Membership will be cancelled upon completion of the prescribed withdrawal procedures.
Article 5 (Loss of membership and indemnity obligations)
The Company reserves the right to revoke a member's membership if a member makes a false declaration when applying for membership, fails to pay for mail-order sales, or for any other reason the Company deems inappropriate. 2.
If a member commits any of the following acts, the member shall be liable for damages incurred by the Company
(1) Unauthorized use of the member's membership number and password
(2) Interfering with the Company's business by accessing the website, falsifying information, sending harmful computer programs to the website, etc.
(3)infringing on the intellectual property rights of the products handled by the Company; or
Article 6 (Handling of Member Information)
In principle, the Company will not disclose member information to third parties without the prior consent of the member. However, the Company may disclose membership information and other customer information without the prior consent of the member in the following cases: (1) when required by law or regulation.
(1) When disclosure is required by law
(2) When the Company deems it necessary to protect the Company's rights, interests, reputation, etc.
The Company may provide information (including advertisements) to members via e-mail newsletters and other methods. If a member does not wish to receive such information, the company will stop providing it if the member notifies the company in accordance with the prescribed method. However, the provision of information necessary for the operation of the service cannot be suspended at the request of a member.
Article 7 (Prohibited Matters)
When using the service, members are prohibited from committing any of the following acts. 1.
(2) Injuring the rights, interests, or reputation of the Company or any third party
(3) Engage in any conduct that may adversely affect the physical or mental health of young people or otherwise offend public order and morals.
(4) to engage in any conduct that may cause inconvenience or discomfort to other users or other third parties
(5) entering false information
6. sending or posting harmful computer programs, e-mails, etc.
(7) accessing our servers or other computers in an unauthorized manner
8. lending or transferring your password to a third party, or sharing your password with a third party
9. any other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 8 (Suspension or Discontinuance of Service, etc.)
In order to keep the Service in good working condition, the Company may suspend all or part of the Service without notice in any of the following cases
(1) When necessary for routine or emergency maintenance of the system
(2) When the system is overloaded
(3) When system operation becomes difficult due to fire, power outage, sabotage by third parties, etc.
(4)When we deem it necessary to suspend the system for any other reason.
Article 9 (Change or Discontinuation of Service)
The Company may, at its discretion, change or discontinue the Service, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice.
Article 10 (Disclaimer)
1. the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by system interruption, delay, discontinuation, or loss of data due to communication line or computer failure, damage caused by unauthorized access to data, or any other damage caused to members in connection with the Company's services. 2.
The Company does not guarantee that e-mail content sent from the Company's web pages, servers, domains, etc. will be free of computer viruses or other harmful content. 3.
Article 11 (Revision of the Terms)
Article 12 (Governing Law, Court of Jurisdiction)